#SoTrendy Febuary 12th, 2017
Theres no one right way to do Valentines Day. Whether you are going out with your girlfriends or having a romantic night with your lover, finding the perfect outfit is a necessity. Your plans may call for a sexy cocktail dress or maybe you are looking for a more casual look, either way Anastasia has you covered. We have picked out 8 of our favorite Valentines Day looks, which girl are you?
1) This pink tulle skirt is one of our favorite Valentines Day looks. If you are feeling festive and daring this is the perfect look for you.
2) If you are keeping it casual this year, our lace maxi skirt with the ribbed turtle neck is the look for you.
3) Our lace top with cut out shoulders paired with a circle skirt is a feminine look that would be the perfect outfit to wear to a Galentine's Day party.
4)Looking for statement dress that will be sure to make an impression on your date? The floral tissue lame cocktail dress will do the trick.
5) A little black dress is always a safe bet for Valentines Day. The black satin with chiffon overlay dress is for the girl who is going out for a fancy romantic dinner.
6) A fun and flirty dress is Valentines staple, our fit and flare long sleeve dress would be perfect for drinks with girlfriends or a more casual date.
7) Valentines Day in Chicago is always a cold one, so you are going to need to jacket to throw on over your cocktail dress. Our red shag/buffalo plaid jacket is reversible so you have the option to switch up your look.
8) For a classic look we paired our boatneck polka dot dress with our houndstooth jacket. You can dress this look up or down with accessories, we added a red bow tie belt for an extra pop of color.
(Click on the photos to be taken to the web store & if they do not click through that means they are availible only in store.)