Ladies only - Join us sewing undergarments galore! Sewing lingerie is so much fun, and sew satisfying because they’re quick, cute, useful projects. Learn construction techniques for multiple types of bras and panties. You’ll get familiar with the fit, fabrics (oooh stretch lace 🥰), and different sorts of elastics (like picot - the stuff with decorative edges ), and even underwires.
Make them in the size and shape you want and have fun embellishing them! That just means decorating them to make them fancy 😁.. by adding ruffles, adding appliqués, embroidering, etc. It’s so fun, you get to be so creative, and you can make your underthings sew cute!!
Each class is customized to the student interests (you know, some people like g-strings, some don’t), but Anastasia’s got lots of patterns in XS through 6X ready and is eager to teach you to make:
- Underwire bras (you can embroider the cups! ooh la la)
- Slips (sew cozy in stretch lace)
- High-waisted panties (make them match the bra! 👙)
- Thongs & G-strings (these go sew fast!)
- Bralettes (perfect for sleeping and lounging in)
- Full coverage panties (I plumb ran out of fun descriptions 😂)
- Boy shorts (maybe with a cheeky saying? 😼)
- Women’s boxer/briefs (have trouble with legs chafing? just make these a little longer 👍)
- Garter belts (matching embroidery looks so classy)
This class includes all the supplies, so just show up and be ready to have a blast! If you’ve got a fabric, applique, or patch you want to use though - bring them along and make something awesome.
You should have at least basic sewing skills to take this class. If you're new to sewing, take Sewing 101 first.