Anastasia Chatzka is an innovative & independent womenswear brand both designed & manufactured in Chicago. Rich colors/prints and textures are woven into the DNA that is unmistakably an Anastasia garment. She is well known for her fun flirty dresses and separates - coining the term: #soanastasia.
Anastasia Chatzka is searching for a Part-Time Stylist who is self-motivated, possesses a refined sense of style, knowledge of the fashion industry, and the ability to maintain the highest level of customer service and communication. The Stylist builds a following of clients, and they are expected to be a consultant as opposed to a clerk. This position is highly entrepreneurial with the possibility to grow within company based on performance.
Email a resume & cover letter to: AnastasiaChatzka@gmail.com
- Clearly understand daily sales objective and how it relates to weekly and monthly targets
- Must have knowledge of tailoring, fit and fabric; a PLUS if you have experience selling suiting
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the merchandise
- After closing a sale, monitor all details including: alterations (if applicable) and special requests to ensure customer satisfaction
- Comply with all sales related policies and return procedures
- Maintain a keen interest in the fashion industry and market trends
- Provide the highest level of customer service
- Build and maintain repeat clientele; utilize client book
- Keep selling floor and merchandise neat, organized and stocked
- Assist in the maintenance of all inventory in the stockroom and on the selling floor
- Assist in all areas of stock, shipping, receiving protocol/policies and all shipping/ receiving related paperwork.
- Participate in inventories
- Properly execute all relevant register functions
- Ensure image and grooming standards are professional and reflective of the brand image, at all times
- Adhere to work schedule, inclusive of time and attendance
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
- College Degree preferred
- Our ideal candidate must have at least 1-2 years of retail experience preferably selling luxury products
- Competitive Salary (based on experience) plus commission
- Merchandise discount