Ladies only - Join us sewing swimsuits galore! Sewing swimwear is so much fun, and sew satisfying because they’re quick, cute, useful projects. Learn construction techniques for multiple types of bottoms, tops & 1 piece swim suits. You’ll get familiar with the fit, fabrics (oooh spandex 🥰), and different sorts of elastics like picot & knit and even underwires.
Make them in the size and shape you want and have fun embellishing them! That just means decorating them to make them fancy 😁.. by adding ruffles, adding appliqués, embroidering, etc. It’s so fun, you get to be so creative, and you can make your swimwear sew cute!!
Each class is customized to the student interests (you know, some people like bikinis, some don’t), but Anastasia’s got lots of patterns in XS through 6X ready and is eager to teach you to make:
- Underwire swim tops (you can embroider the cups! ooh la la)
- High-waisted bottoms (make them match the top! 👙)
- Thongs & G-strings (these go sew fast!)
- Bralette styles
- Full coverage bottoms(I plumb ran out of fun descriptions 😂)
- Boy shorts
- Halter Tops
- 1 piece styles
- This class includes all the supplies, so just show up and be ready to have a blast! If you’ve got a fabric, applique, or patch you want to use though - bring them along and make something awesome.
You should have at least basic sewing skills to take this class. If you're new to sewing, take Sewing 101 first.