Learn to sew knits like a pro with a pro! As you cut & sew 6 garments, you'll learn what makes knitwear different, how to choose the right needles, threads, and machine feet for easier, better sewing. All patterns, fabrics, and supplies are included. Just show up and sew!
Class starts : Oct 26th
In this 6 week class you'll cut & sew all of the following garments in knitwear fabrics:
- Fit 'n flair dress
All of these projects will be made using a serger and regular machine.
In this class you will learn:
- How to cut out knitwear
- How to sew knitwear
- How to sew elastics to knits
- How to use the cover stitch machine for hemming knits
- How to use the serger and adjust tensions for different knits
- How to work with different weight knits in the same project
- How to sew a zipper in a knit
- How to sew pockets on knits
- How to add trim to knits
- How to set in sleeves on a serger
- How to fit yourself in knits
- How to use the serger roll hem to finish knit edges
- How to set the home sewing machine up to sew knits
- Plus all kinds of tips along the way to sewing beautiful knit clothes
By the end of this class you will be addicted to sewing knits because it is soooooo fun and easy!