Spring/Summer 2010 Collection Party - Thursday March 25
Spring is finally here, and it’s time for a fun new dress!! This Thursday, March 25th from 6-10pm at my store (1740 W Division St) I am having a Spring/Summer 2010 Collection Party! I have dresses for all your Spring/Summer occasions: proms, weddings, charity galas, ‘all-white’ parties, or just a fun night out on the town.
The giveaways / specials / guests:
- A wide assortment of new dresses and accessories just in time for the warm Spring/Summer weather
- Free tote/record bags to everyone who visits the store that night - $40-55 value (while supplies last)
- When you purchase a garment, you will have an opportunity to pick out a free hair bow - $25 value(while supplies last)
- The 100% silk plaid vests will be marked down to $35
- Warmers temps mean you ladies will be racing around the city on your bikes again, 100% silk bloomers will be marked down to $35 for a limited time! Ride in comfort while wearing your favorite dress or skirt.
- The Mineral Owl will be present offering mini-facials, lip treatments, and handicures. Plus, she will have products on hand to purchase as well.
- Plus we will have drinks for you to enjoy…I am working on a fun punch to serve everyone.
I look forward to helping all you ladies look your absolute sexiest this Summer. I can’t wait to see all you this Thursday night!
Spring / Summer 2010 Collection Description
Anastasia Chatzka Spring/Summer 2010 Collection channels the romanticism I experienced while on a visit to Paris into a Collection to be enjoyed worldwide. Vibrant colors soften this season, seemingly muted by a gentle spring rain. Form flattering cocktail dresses are complimented by volumes of ruffles dancing to-and-fro on my interpretation of an evening gown. Delicate lace punctuates many pieces this season. Lace accentuates yokes on cotton shirtdresses, builds intricate detail into bodices and is layered beautifully on playful 3-tiered summer dresses. A double-collar dress in lightweight summer fabrics make a transition from conservative office attire to edgy eveningwear with a simple change of heels.